Status Audio BT One Wireless On-ear Headphones
"If you are familiar with Status Audio, then you know one of the main strong suit here is the sound quality. Its 40mm driver performs comparably well to more expensive headphones and provides a mostly excellent listening experience.
Not to mention, the battery life on these things are ridiculous. If you're looking for great, high quality non-mainstream headphones and you don't wanna pay cray amounts of money, then I recommend the BT-1's."
Thiban Chandra, TechX Group Director
Reviewers have taken notice, and the BT One has been praised by Business Insider, HiFi Friends, and The Daily Beast. PC Mag awarded the BT One its “Editors Choice” badge, and added it to their “Best Wireless Headphones” guide.
- Editor's Choice - "We tip our hat to Status Audio - the BT One headphones sound great and look cool" - Tim Gideon, PC Magazine
- " I was blown away by the quality" - Jacob Roach, Business Insider
- "Status Audio's new cans are a sonic revelation...All your headphone needs are about to be solved" - Kirk Miller, InsideHook
An advanced Bluetooth 5.0 chipset makes a big difference.
The BT One has earned a reputation as one of the best sounding Bluetooth headphones in its class.
Designed without compromise, the BT One’s core strength is Status Audio’s signature tuning, which highlights sub-bass frequencies (20hz - 100hz) to deliver stunning audio quality. Tight, clear bass doesn’t muddy the midrange or highs, so you can enjoy every detail of your music.
- 30 hours of continuous music playback
- 1.5 hour recharge time thanks to QuickCharge technology
- Charging over USB-C (cable included)
- Far reaching 25m range
- Multi-point pairing support (connect to two devices at once)
- Compatibility with the latest smartphones, tablets, computers, and TVs
- Includes 3.5mm connection for cabled playback
A modern, minimalist design that will never go out of style.
- A padded headband and earcups provide ample comfort
- An adjustable headband accommodates any head shape
- A featherweight design won't weigh you down
- No branding — just a laser-etched product code on the right earcup
- A microphone to take hands-free calls
- Folding earcups collapse the headphones into a small form-factor
- Volume and playback controls on the right earcup
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.