Klipsch Best Entry R-10SW 10" 300W Powered Subwoofer
Rattle the windows and wake the neighbors with a Reference subwoofer. You've never felt your music and movies like this before.
Happiness is Copper and Black
Mmm...copper cones. The R-115SW, R-112SW and R-110SW boast spun-copper Cerametallic woofers that are exceptionally light yet extremely rigid – providing remarkably low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. Basically more boom, less effort. Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. Get a smooth, even dispersion of bass that suits your room size and layout. Available in three different sizes, these Reference Subwoofers are ready to rock the room, whatever size it may be.
The R-10SW features a 10-inch copper-spun IMG driver that provides remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction. The low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass.
The R-10SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off.
The Reference R-10SW subwoofer is the ideal companion whether you're looking to achieve a 5.1 system or a 5.1 on the Richter scale. The high performance subwoofer provides deep bass and placement flexibility thanks to its front firing driver and all digital amplifier.
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12.5" W x 15.7" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.