Dual Electronics Three-Way Indoor Outdoor Studio Speakers
If you have a restaurant, a bar or a cafe then it's no secret that music creates the atmosphere. Give customers the best possible experience, which in turn guaranteed to increase your revenue. Dual Electronics LU53PB Three-Way Speakers Condition Used - Like New for under RM400 is a great starting point. For less than RM700 you get to install and setup a complete and decent indoor/outdoor sound system Only @techX Malaysia.
"Decent speakers for the money. I replaced some old KLH speakers that were comparable to these, they were really old as in 1990's old, but I had only used them since 2004. I was lucky and was able to use the existing KLH mounting brackets so that made installation a breeze. Anyway, for an inexpensive set of outdoor speakers these are pretty much your only option and they are worth it. Next step up would be the yamaha or Klipsch which run around $100 or a little less. The weak point of these speakers are the spring loaded wire terminals. In my opinion I think they should have made them just a little more robust. The clips are spring loaded, and if you are not careful, the terminal button will pop out. It's easy to put it back in, so not all is lost if this happens. Some suggestions when you hook them up:
1) Strip the speaker wire a little long. The way the spring clips work is they just push the wire in the opposite directions of the spring tension, and hope that the wire touches the metal conductor on the other side. If you don't have enough exposed wire, it won't get a good connection.
2) Be very gentle when opening and handling the spring clip while inserting the speaker wire. The spring clips are somewhat fragile in the sense that they are not a robust design (without calling them cheap). If you are careful, it will work.
Final thoughts: the speakers sound good. For the money, you get what you paid for. The weak link in these speakers are the speaker wire terminals, so handle them in a way that reflects their fragile nature. I'm not sure why they didn't just use screw terminals, it probably would have been cheaper to manufacture, and being outdoor speakers, it would have helped the speaker wire that in under the screwed down terminal to avoid tarnishing which eventually degrades the circuit. "
Compact, Built to Last & Huge on Sound Quality
Your multipurpose indoor outdoor speaker set only weighs 2.8 lbs making them light but extremely powerful. The 100 Watts of Peak Power will transform any space into auditory nirvana while its 3-Way design provides optimal sound quality.
We know how much you enjoy being outdoors so we made sure that your indoor outdoor speakers were UV treated and are built inside an ABS enclosure that protects against the elements and preserves sound integrity.
Versatile Swivel Brackets
Making sure you were able to place your indoor outdoor speakers in your most desired location we added easy install swivel brackets that allow up to 120 degree range of motion while the front facing Dual logo can rotate up to 90 degrees. Ensuring easy placement and focused sound quality where you want it.
5 1/4" (130mm) Rubber Surround
20mm Piezo Dome
60 Watts RMS/ 125 Watts Peak Power
70 - 20,000Hz
87 dB 1W/1m
10.13"H x 7.25"W x 7.25"D
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on techX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.