2020 Best Entry Level Bookshelf Speakers in Malaysia 👌
We all want to hear music the way it was intended to be heard. Clear, uncolored, impressive detail levels, wide soundstage (allowing music to exist in a large and detailed three-dimensional space - all from the comfort of your listening position)...However, the only problem separating us from this is money. It costs a lot to build a respectable HiFi setup in Malaysia.
Hence, we took it upon ourselves to explore and find the best of the best affordable entry level audiophile gadgets in the USA & UK...and here's Dayton Audio B452 6 1/2" Two-Way, the Best Cheap Bookshelf Speaker to get you started on your audiophile journey!
Don't judge a speaker by its size! The Dayton Audio B452 4-1/2" bookshelf speaker is the smallest in the Dayton Audio family, but the sound is big. A newly-designed 4-1/2" polypropylene cone woofer with 4-layer voice coil achieves excellent balance and listenability when combined with the 5/8" ferrofluid-cooled polycarbonate tweeter, for surprisingly rich, detailed sound from a small, affordable speaker. While cheap speakers use plastic enclosure parts to cut costs, the inexpensive B452 uses a sturdy wood-composite cabinet that minimizes resonance and enhances warmth without sacrificing clarity.
The B452 bookshelf speaker fits into a space only 5.5" wide and less than 6" deep, making it the perfect choice for desktop listening, or compact surround speakers in a home theater surround-sound system. A built-in keyhole wall hanger bracket makes it a breeze to wall-mount the B452 in any desired location. For a room-filling listening experience with deeper bass that rivals larger full-sized speakers, the B452 speaker also pairs perfectly with any of the excellent Dayton Audio powered subwoofers.
Anywhere you enjoy music, the balanced sound of the B452s add a new dimension of affordable enjoyment.
Note: These speakers are not powered and will need to be powered by an amplifier.
|Woofer||4-1/2" polypropylene cone with 4-layer voice coil|
|Tweeter||5/8" polycarbonate ferrofluid cooled|
|Power handling||30 watts RMS/60 watts max|
|Frequency response||85 - 20,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||84 dB 1W/1m|
|Dimensions||9.5"H x 5.5"W x 5.7"D|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.