What Hi-Fi? Awards B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
Bowers & Wilkins 606 S2 is the larger bookshelf speaker in the latest 600 Anniversary Edition series and delivers an accurate/ pleasurable reproduction of greater range of music than most bookshelf within the mid-range speakers category. A definite upgrade over the Elac or Q Acoustic bookshelf speakers.
"One of the best sounding bookshelf speakers I have heard in years." Thiban Chandra, TechX Group Director
What Hi-Fi? Review
The 606 S2 Anniversary Edition is the seventh generation of our iconic 600 Series standmount speaker. The ideal combination of size and power, it blends its advanced Continuum™ cone with an improved crossover for even more insight in your music. 25 years on, it remains the standard for attainable performance loudspeakers.
An icon enhanced.
The new 606 S2 Anniversary Edition takes the award-winning 606 formula and improves upon it. By complementing the Continuum cone and Decoupled Double-dome tweeter with an enhanced cross-over design and a beautiful new finish, 606 is now even more appealing to even more music lovers.
Layered, beautiful details.
The new 606 S2 Anniversary Edition adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? An accurate and immersive reproduction of your favourite music.
Truly amazing sound.
Voice and instruments are delivered with purity ad precision, thanks to the revolutionary Continuum cone, as found in our flagship 800 series Diamond. Once reserved for only our most revered models, Continuum brings you a cleaner and more accurate performance.
|Model||606 S2 Anniversary Edition|
|Description||2-way vented-box system|
|Features||Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter|
Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency|
1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
|Frequency range||-6dB at 40Hz and 33kHz|
|Frequency response||52Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Harmonic distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)|
<1% 100Hz - 22kHz
<0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)|
|Recommended amplifier power||30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme|
|Dimensions||Height: 345mm (13.5 in)|
Width: 190mm (7.5 in)
Depth: 300mm (11.8 in) cabinet only
324mm (12.8 in) including grille and terminals
|Net weight||6.9kg (15.2 lb)|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.