XDUOO TA-03S 2020 High Fidelity USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier in Malaysia
When you saw the xDuoo TA-01 DAC/Amp, you almost made a move for its high quality components, but you decided that just one tube wasn’t going to cut it. Additionally, you were holding out for an Output Transformer-Less amplifier instead of a run-of-the-mill amp. Answering the call with style to spare, the xDuoo TA-03 DAC/Amp takes the winning design of the TA-01 and tacks on two tubes in the post-amp stage, resulting in even more powerful performance.
Dual Dac Chips
Featuring the same DAC chips (dual Wolfson WM8470 chips) as the widely acclaimed Astell & Kern AK120, the TA-03 brings high end performance without the high price. Thanks to the dual DACs, each channel is processed independently, granting you lower crosstalk and noise for a cleaner transmission. Similarly, the TA-03 features the same XMOS USB chip as the Matrix X-Sabre, guaranteeing clean transmission without clogging up your bank account. Supporting up to 24bit and 192 kHz playback and breathing new life into every detail, you get top tier DAC performance without paying top dollar.
In case the digital technology wasn’t enough for you, the TA-03 also comes with a 12AU7 tube that brings some warmth to the sound signature, hitting the sweet spot between analytical reference and homemade hi-fi. Deciding that one tube just wasn’t enough, the TA-03 adds two 6C19 tubes for the post-amp stage, loading up the sound signature with even more analog power for a presentation perfectly suited for high impedance headphones. SUPPORTS ASIO, KS AND WASAPI MODES
The TA-03 utilizes an Output Transformer-Less (OTL) amplifier, eliminating a major cause of distortion and guaranteeing clearer sound and better amplification. Capable of asynchronous USB transmission, the xDuoo TA-03 DAC/Amp features both mini-USB and RCA inputs as well as a 1/4” headphone output. As the impedance can range from 60 to 600 Ohms, any grade cans work with the device, but the TA-03 is best suited for high impedance headphones.
- Dual Wolfson WM8470 DAC chips
- Supports up to 24bit/192 kHz playback
- XMOS USB chip
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 transmission
- 12AU7 tube for pre-amp
- 2 x 6C19 tubes for post-amp
- High-quality E type transformer
- I2S interface for decoding
- Transistors for Class-A buffer
- Supports ASIO, KS, and WASAPI modes
|Supported sampling||PCM: 16-32Bit/44.1-192kHz|
DSD: DSD64-128 (1bit/2.8M-5.6M)
|Output power||PHONE:300mW (600/300Ohm) / 200mW (150Ohm)|
|Frequency response||10Hz~40kHz (+/-1dB)|
|THD+N & S/N||0.1% (1kHz) 110dB|
|Suitable headphone impedance||16Ohm-600Ohm|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.