"I was quite surprised that the sound reproduced through this unit was very clean and had such clarities. Sound signature is very neutral and transparent with good sound stage.
This unit also has a respectable and powerful amp section too. Maybe on par with Schiit Magni or JDS Atom in terms of power. You could crank up the volume all the way and no audible hiss was present. This can drive pretty much any headphones out there with ease maybe except for a couple very hard to drive planar headphones.
An absolute bang for the buck and in my opinion better than Topping DX3 or Aune XS1 as a DAC/AMP combo.
If you are looking for the one solution desktop Dac/Amp combo with outstanding performance that does not hurt your wallet, this is it. I highly recommend this."
AKM AK4493EQ DAC chips
The K5 Pro is equipped with AKM’s AK4493EQ DAC chips - known for its smooth, pleasant yet detailed sound due to its high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. Audio up to 768kHz/32 bit sampling rates and bit-depths are supported as well as native DSD
XMOS USB Audio
We elected to use the XMOS XUF208 micro-controller for its stability, powerful functionality, and its proven reliability.
Utterly precise volume control
When the NJRC NW1195A analog volume adjustment chip is paired with the combination of the flagship TI TPA6120 op-amp and the OPA1642 JEFT op-amp,the K5 Pro provides wonderfully smooth,yet high resolution sound.
ADC volume control
The use of ADC volume control can not only eliminate channel volume imbalances, but also allows the user to smoothly adjust the volume to a more accurate and finer degree to boost headphones of all kinds of sensitivity for a variety of listening needs.
All-aluminum black body
The all-aluminum black body has been painstakingly CNC-machined, anodized, and sandblasted to ensure that the K5 Pro feels robust yet perfectly textured for a great feel in your hands.
With the K5 Pro, you can switch between low ,medium and high gain levels (depending on how much driving power your headphone needs).
Unique RGB status lights
With the K5 Pro,the RGB light indicator that surrounds the volume knob lights up with different colors,you can quickly identify the current sample rate.
48kHz and Below:Blue light flashing
48kHz and above: Yellow light flashing
DSD: Green light flashing
Getting precise with toggle switches
Both the input selection(USB DAC/SPDIF IN/LINE IN) and gain(Low 0db/Medium+6db/High+10db)so that it's easily for you to control your music
Versatility from multiple interfaces
Different connection options for different scenarios: Coaxial/Optical/RCA line-in +6.34mm(1/4 in.) headphone outputs/RCA line-out
Extremely Powerful headphone amplification
With the K5 Pro we have redesigned and further optimized the audio circuit to squeeze out every last drop of potential from the TPA6120, for a total power output of up to 1.5W under a 32ohm load,and up to 20V at 300 Ohm.
Safe, secure, and robust external power supply
The K5 Pro uses a DC 15V power supply designed to specifically minimize noise.This effectively suppresses power supply ripple and minimizes power supply crosstal between the two major sections of the circuit,for a more stable and less noisy power that is crucial for outstanding sound for such a precisely-designed high performance audio architecture.
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.