Best Two-Channel Mini Stereo HiFi Amplifier 2019 in Malaysia
Here's a two-channel mini Class D stereo amplifier (TPA3116 50Watt) that packs a clean, mighty punch & fits in the palm of your hand! Fosi Audio has been highly praised in the home audio DIY community.
"It's little. Even smaller than it looks in the picture. But it packs a clean and mighty punch for an audio amp that fits in the palm of your hand! I picked up this simple, inexpensive 50wpc amp for use with a pair of Micca bookshelf speakers in my garage. It needed to drive the Miccas loud enough to listen beneath hearing protection, something my Lepai 20wpc x 2 channel couldn't do without tripping its output limiter circuit. But the Fosi Audio V1 can! Not only that, but its a dynamic, punchy, cool-running class D design that sounds vivid and engaging, tangible, and accurate (i.e. without the hearing protection on). I've long disliked class D amps that struck me flat and grainy, but it seems these days are coming to an end. It's got cute little low-profile banana-plug compatible binding posts and a simple, 3.5mm stereo input jack, plus a volume/power knob, and that's all. Takes up almost no space on my garage tool shelves-- less than the Amazon Echo Dot playing through it! A 36w power supply brick and some on-board capacitive reserve seems to provide enough to get the job done. The verdict? I like this thing and I recommend it wholeheartedly.
- This is a SUPER SIMPLE 2 x 50 watt-channel analog stereo amplifier that has no built in DAC, media player, card reader, remote control, multiple input selector, nor bluetooth receiver. That's all left up to the devices you plug into this thing. It is a solid, space-efficient, cool-running, lovely sounding power amplifier that drives your monitors in a sweet and satisfying way.
- The binding posts are rather close together, this thing being as small as it is. You can hardwire the binding posts by unscrewing them to expose wiring holes, but they're rather fine so don't bring your roll of 14ga lamp cord. The holes are also vertically aligned so that straight pin terminals would stick out above and below the top and bottom of the amp body and interfere with it sitting flat. I recommend banana plugs, which will plug in snugly, protruding plainly backwards from the amp without freedom of movement that would allow one terminal to short against adjacent ones."
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful, integrated amp for home theater system or car audio
- Works with (MP3, iPhone, Android, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, Turntable, etc.); Best for (Bookshelf/ Computer/ Desktop Speakers)
- 50W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), Compatible with any Home/ Auto Car/ Boat/ Motorcycle audio devices
- Adopt TI TPA3116D2 chip to get clear and clarity sound, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, solid aluminum chassis for long time use
1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall, plug the audio cables into amp THEN switch on.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 220/240v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
|Power supply range||12v - 24v|
|Frequency range||20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB)|
|Input sensitivity||70 - 20,000Hz|
|Terminating impedance||2Ohm - 8Ohm|
|Output||50W + 50W|
|Power supply||12V, 3A 36W|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on techX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.