We bet you've heard so much about the Liquid Spark amp and can't wait to get your hands on it. Finally, the long wait is over! by TechX - the official dealer of Monoprice in Malaysia, recognized and certified by Director of International Sales, Monoprice Inc.
" No matter what level of audiophile you are, from a budget level beginner to a bargain hunter, to someone on a flagship-only-audio-fillet-mignon-diet...I highly, highly recommend giving the Liquid Spark an audition, because this little amp will absolutely put a smile on your face. It is just pure fun."
The Monolith™ Liquid Spark is a compact headphone amplifier developed by Alex Cavalli for Monoprice. It provides everything people have come to expect from a Cavalli design. It uses dual 18V filtered power supply rails to produce wide voltage swings for additional headroom. The Liquid Spark offers plenty of power at 1300mW RMS into a 50 ohm load, with very low distortion and switchable gain.
Clean Preamp Output
The Liquid Spark features preamp output RCA jacks, controlled by the volume knob, for use with powered speakers or an external amplifier. It is an ideal configuration for an entry level desktop amplifier that performs well above its price point. If you want to be where the music wants you to be, the Liquid Spark will effortlessly put you there at a very affordable price.
The Liquid Spark uses laser matched, low noise, audio JFETs for its differential input stage and high performance, but very small, MOSFET's for the output power stage, producing super clean amplification and high power in a small footprint amplifier.
The Liquid Spark uses a DC coupled topology from input to output, meaning it has no capacitors in the signal path to detract from the sound. Furthermore, many amplifiers in this price range use integrated circuit op-amps, chips that induce a sound of their own and require high levels of feedback. The Liquid Spark on the other hand, is a fully discrete design, with no op-amps in the signal path. This gives it ample speed and finesse for a full, high fidelity sound that is comparable with amplifiers that cost much more.
|Frequency response||+/-0.05db 10Hz - 50Hz|
|THD + N @ 1kHz||0.0017% (1V rms output into 33 Ω load)|
0.0019% (5V rms output into 33 Ω load)
|IMD CCIF||0.0002% (1V rms output into 33 Ω load)|
0.001% (5V rms output into 33 Ω load)
|IMD SMPTE||0.0003% (1V rms output into 33 Ω load)|
|Noise (relative to 1 V rms)||-102dB (3x gain)|
-96dB (6x gain)
|Max output||33 Ω (2400mW)|
56 Ω (1531mW)
150 Ω (614mW)
300 Ω (314mW)
|Output impedance||<0.09 Ω|
|Crosstalk||< -83 dB|
|Channel balance||0.3 dB|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.