The DALI OBERON VOKAL delivers a precise, clear and detailed sound performance for movies and concert soundtracks. Rendering audio like a much larger speaker, the OBERON VOKAL fits perfectly into a complete DALI OBERON-series surround system.
EASY TO INTEGRATE
The perfect choice for surround setups
With the OBERON VOKAL, we've selected some of the best elements from our other speaker ranges to create a centre channel speaker that delivers on audio quality, looks and versatility. The front-facing bass port makes it easy to integrate into any surround setup, also in confined spaces, while our signature wide dispersion pattern also gives you a great listening experience, even off axis.
WOOD FIBRE CONE
Accurate, detailed sound
The OBERON VOKAL uses two 5¼" bass/midrange drivers featuring our proprietary fine paper pulp and reinforced wood fibre composite materials. Together, they create a stiff, lightweight structure that works with the low loss surround and spider suspension to reproduce the most minute details with accuracy and transparency.
Reducing distortion with Soft Magnetic Compound
Using our signature Soft Magnetic Compound (SMC) in the OBERON VOKAL greatly reduces mechanical distortion caused by hysteresis and eddy currents. The result is a magnet motor system with a drastic reduction in third-order distortion that gives extended listening pleasure, a relaxed midrange and a surprising amount of detail for its class.
OVERSIZED SOFT DOME
Reducing distortion while increasing sensitivity and power handling
The oversized 29 mm ultra-lightweight soft dome tweeter was specifically developed for the OBERON series, combining proven technologies from our other DALI speakers with new features. Features such as the tweeter's ability to generate higher sound pressure with less voice-coil excursion for better control, and an optimised front plate inspired by our OPTICON and RUBICON series that creates the best-possible working conditions for the soft dome. For you, these improvements translate to extended frequency response, wide dispersion and low colouration.
The extremely rigid cabinet practically eliminates resonance
The OBERON VOKAL cabinet is constructed from a high-density, CNC machined MDF board coated in carefully selected high-grade vinyl. Solid bracings across the inside of the cabinet add extra reinforcement, which practically eliminates cabinet resonance that adds unwanted colouration to the sound.
|Frequency Range [+/- 3] dB||47 - 26,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)||89.5 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||109 dB|
|Recommended Amp. Power||25 - 150 Watts|
|Crossover Frequencies||2,600 Hz |
|High Frequency Driver||1 x 29 mm soft dome|
|Low Frequency/Midrange Driver(s)||2 x 5¼"|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.