"IsoAcoustics decouplers provide a tremendous sonic improvement. They do to sound what focus does to a camera. I use Iso-Pucks in my control room for their low profile ... They look sharp and they are cost-effective - as a point of reference, they essentially do the same thing that my $1200 (MYR5,300) custom speaker stands do for about 1/10 the price. Highly recommended!" - Michael James, Producer
ISO-PUCK Series design features
The ISO-PUCK upper flange “suction cup” design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator anchors to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the ISO-PUCK isolators which are carefully tuned to provide superior isolation and control while remaining on-axis.
The low-profile design makes the ISO-PUCK series the ideal solution on meter bridges, floor stands, consoles, desktops, millwork, or soffit mounted. These isolators decouple studio monitors and speakers from the supporting surface to eliminate the transfer of energy and the resulting sound smearing and coloration. Even placement on the most solid surfaces will greatly benefit as the internal reflections coming back up from the supporting surface are attenuated to eliminate the smear and provide greater sound clarity and open up the stereo image.
If more height or tilt is required, please see our ISO-Stand Series and Aperta Series of isolation stands.
Guitar & Bass
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK series provide improved isolation and performance for guitar and bass amplifiers. For home, studio or stage the ISO-PUCK series decouple amplifiers from the floor or stage which results in remarkable sound clarity and openness with tighter bass and greater detail. Discover improved isolation with greater punch and clarity when practicing at home, or tracking in the studio. Musicians often struggle to maintain “their sound” as they move from one “boomy” stage to the next. ISO-PUCK series of isolators provide a consistent isolation support to preserve your sound in any situation and are great for amps, cabinets, stage monitors subwoofers and more.
Studio & Stage
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK’s can be used in a variety of ways to improve isolation and performance in the studio and on stage. Improving sound clarity or solving problems, the ISO-PUCK’s have a wide variety of uses.
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK’s are a great accessory for DJ Gear. Place them under turntables and mixers to isolate them from the supporting surface and reduce the issues associated with vibration and heat. Compact and portable… take them with you anywhere.
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.