Top tier DAC performance, inexpensive, great match with Atom, simple as it gets. Bang for buck! - GPJ
JDS Labs Atom DAC, built to pair with the enormously popular JDS Labs Atom Amp adopts the latest XMOS based USB Audio Class 2 input stage with support for future firmware updates. A subtle light ring glows when in use, and automatically powers down during inactivity. A dedicated transformer ensures mains isolation. Stack Atom DAC with your Atom Amp and enjoy!
"When JDS Labs puts out something, you pay attention! When they put up something relatively affordable, you just buy it!" Zeos ZReview
Atom DAC's USB engine is clocked by an SiTime MEMS oscillator with +/-10ppm frequency stability, delivering pristine jitter.
Atom DAC's XMOS based firmware configures and manages its USB input, with DFU support for future feature additions.
USB Audio Class 2
Atom DAC supports up to 32/384 kHz PCM over a custom XMOS XU208 based UAC2 engine. While we claim no measurable superiority of high sampling rates, UAC2 and ASIO support satisfy your pursuit of bitperfect listening.
Atom DAC is powered by a perfected supply network, with an external AC transformer and 10 regulators that ensure consistent rail voltage and super low ripple.
Atom DAC automatically enters standby after 15mins of inactivity, powering down its light ring and D/A circuitry, and audio wakes up within milliseconds. Standby can optionally be disabled by loading our "sleepless" firmware.
Differential Summing Output
Differential output of a AK4490EQ DAC is summed by a low noise NJR output stage, with DC coupling throughout. Drive any load you wish.
1 x Atom DAC
1 x 15VAC Power Adapter
|Audio Formats||16/44.1kHz thru 32/384kHz PCM|
|USB Interface||USB Audio Class 2|
|USB Driver OS Support||Windows 7/8/10, MacOS, Linux, Android|
|Frequency Response, 10Hz -20kHz||+/-0.15dB|
|THD+N, 20Hz - 20kHz, 32 Ω||< 0.0008%|
|IMD CCIF 19/20kHz, 32 Ω||0.00013%|
|IMD SMPTE 32 Ω||0.0017%|
|Noise (A-Weighted)||-109 dBu|
|Dynamic Range (A-Weighted)||117 dB|
|Linearity Error -90 dBFS||-0.06 dB|
|Crosstalk 10 dBFS 100K RCA||-104 dB|
|USB Jitter Components 12kHz||-124 dB|
|Max DAC Line-Output, 100K||2.00 VRMS|
|PCB Stackup||4 Layers|
|Case Dimensions||5.0 x 5.3 x 1.4 in|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.