KEF Q150 Best Mid-Level Audiophile Bookshelf Speakers in Malaysia
Founded in 1961, KEF has been providing the world's audiophiles with unparalled sound quality. KEF is at the cutting edge of field-leading acoustic research, and a standard for everyone else to live up to.
Innovation is what sets KEF apart. The results are plain for all to see...and hear.
- The KEF Q150 Bookshelf Speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q150 features a new cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved 5.25” Uni-Q driver Array.
- The Q150 contains an enhanced Uni-Q Driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The front port has been moved to the back of the Q150 and internal architecture has been redesigned to reduce internal resonances to improve audio clarity.
- The Q150 is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes. Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.7Ω)
The remarkable Q Series bookshelf speakers excel when space is limited. Featuring the signature KEF Uni-Q driver array with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) port design, the Q150s deliver detailed natural sound with high clarity and tight bass.
"Sit anywhere" Uni-Q Sound
At the heart of the evolved Q Series is the Uni-Q driver array. KEF's signature innovation places the tweeter in the acoustic center of the midrange cone, bringing the acoustic ideal of a single point source closer than ever to realisation. The result is a more detailed, more accurate three-dimensional sound image, which is dispersed more evenly throughout the room than is possible with a conventional speaker. Uni-Q's ultra-wide dispersion is further enhanced by KEF's 'tangerine' waveguide over the tweeter dome.
Uni-Q sound taken to the next level
With the addition of the damped tweeter loading tube providing a gentle termination of sound produced from the back of the tweeter, lower treble performance is improved dramatically and a new low-distortion inductor on the crossover provides cleaner bass. To optimize the resolution and purity of the Q Series bookshelf speakers, the Uni-Q driver has been repositioned to the center of the cabinet to reduce unwanted internal resonance and adds refinement to their sonic clarity and detail.
CFD Designed Port
Featuring a Computational Fluid Dyanmics (CFD) port design with the port repositioned to the rear of the speaker, clarity is improved by reducing the audibility of the midrange leakage through the port. The geometry of the ports have been tuned to minimize turbulence at higher levels resulting in a reduction in port noise and less LF compression.
Q Series Optimised
To optimise the high resolution sonic image of these speakers we re-positioned the Uni-Q driver at the centre of the cabinet.This avoids any possibility of standing waves and reduces resonance within the enclosure. By facing the low frequency port to the rear we reduce the audibility of midrange leakage.
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.