The one thing that caught my attention was the specs; ESS Sabre ES9601 Headphone Amplifier, Savitech SA9227 USB, supports PCM files up to 32-bit, 384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 playback. Pretty impressive specs for a device that is less than RM500.
This portable device provides a great sense of clarity and depth, much better than any laptop or phone's headphone output. It is surprisingly neutral & transparent for an affordable DAC/amp combo. Outperforms the highly popular Audioquest Dragonfly.
The Monolith™ USB DAC brings out the best in your headphones and digital music files. Small and easy to use, it instantly upgrades the sound quality from your computer with its internal 32-bit, 384kHz ESS Sabre® DAC. Simply plug it into a USB port on your computer or laptop and experience your music collection like never before. With the Monolith USB DAC, you can turn any computer or laptop into an audiophile playback device!
Hi-Res DAC and Amp: The ESS ES9018K2M chips use the patented 32-bit HyperStream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to bring out the best in your digital recordings. The ESS Sabre® ES9601 Headphone Amplifier delivers unmatched performance for audio headphone or line-out output. With its pop and click suppression design, you are free of any unwanted power-up and power-down noise. The Monolith™ USB DAC supports PCM files up to 32-bit, 384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128, and DSD256 playback. Improve your playback sound quality from YouTube™, CD files, and high resolution digital files.
Savitech SA9227 USB: The Savitech SA9227 USB controller supports all sample rates up to 32-bit, 384kHz and is clocked by two onboard oscillators for the ultimate performance in a streaming controller.
Ease of Use: Small and portable, the Monolith™ USB DAC is the perfect device to take with you anywhere you go. Roughly the size of a thumb drive, you can have the ultimate in sound reproduction with you at all times. Volume is easily adjusted with push button controls that flank the side of the USB DAC.
|DAC Chipset||ESS ES9018K2M|
|Amplifier Chipset||ESS ES9601|
|Streaming Controller||Savitech SA9227|
|Compatibility||Windows®, Mac® OS X®, iOS®, Android™|
|PCM Sampling Rate||24-bits@192kHz, 32-bits@384kHz|
|Direct Stream Digital||DSD64, DSD128, DSD256|
|THD + N||-117dB|
|Power Output||2 Vrms @600 ohms load|
|Dimension||74 x 19 x 11mm|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.