Monoprice 48Gbps 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable is the next generation of HDMI cables. It supports up to [email protected]/[email protected] resolution, 48Gbps bandwidth, and all features found in the HDMI 2.1 specification. It features next‑gen technology, which makes it the perfect choice for the latest gaming consoles, including the Sony® PlayStation® 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft® Xbox Series X™, and Xbox® Series S.
- Complies with all features of the HDMI® 2.1 spec
- Supports resolutions up to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Delivers 48Gbps bandwidth
- Supports Dynamic HDR
- Exceptionally low EMI
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Supports Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- Supports Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Best choice for the latest gaming consoles*
- Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Backwards compatible with all existing HDMI devices
*Sony® PlayStation® 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft® Xbox Series X™, and Xbox® Series S
- 48Gbps Bandwidth: 48Gbps Bandwidth: These cables feature up to 48Gbps bandwidth, which allows them to support high bandwidth dependent content and features, such as Dynamic HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and DTS:X.
- Dynamic HDR: Dynamic HDR ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts, optimized on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- Supports up to [email protected]: These cables support uncompressed video resolutions up to [email protected], including [email protected] Additionally, they can support resolutions up to [email protected] using the visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a.
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): The eARC feature simplifies connectivity and is optimized for use with object-based audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and future HDMI 2.1 devices.
- Support Dynamic HDR, meaning content will be able to take advantage of HDR's expanded contrast ranges, brightness levels, and heightened levels of detail, optimized on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis. The high bandwidth and extended video resolutions allow your equipment to support the most advanced gaming features, including support for AMD FreeSync on the PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One X consoles.
48Gbps, Up to [email protected], Dynamic HDR, eARC
Monoprice 48Gbps 8K HDMI 2.1 Cables support Dynamic HDR, meaning content will be able to take advantage of HDR's expanded contrast ranges, brightness levels, and heightened levels of detail, optimized on a scene‑by‑scene or even a frame‑by‑frame basis. The high bandwidth and extended video resolutions allow your equipment to support the most advanced gaming features, including support for AMD® FreeSync™ on the PlayStation® 4 Pro, Xbox Series X™, Xbox® Series S, and Xbox One™ X consoles.
- Supports uncompressed HDMI® resolutions up to [email protected], including 3D and Multiview video
- Supports resolutions up to [email protected] using the visually lossless VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a
- Supports Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range) for brighter, deeper, and more lifelike colors
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) features
- Supports AMD® FreeSync™ on the Xbox Series X™, Xbox® Series S, Xbox One™ X, and PlayStation® 4 Pro consoles
- Supports SA‑CD, DVD‑Audio, DTS‑HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high definition audio standards
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536kHz audio sampling rate
- Supports Deep Color with up to 16‑bits per channel, including the Sony® x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports Game Mode Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and produces a more fluid and detailed gameplay experience
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.