Amazon Verified PurchaseReviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020
This cable works flawlessly with my LG CX 48 inch TV. I have it connected to my RTX 3070 and G-Sync and HDR both work when I set my PC to 2160p/10bit/120hz/RGB through the Nvidia control panel. Even did the Chroma test and it passed." - S. Faugue
Monoprice DynamicView 48Gbps 8K HDMI 2.1 Cables are the next generation of HDMI cables. Supporting resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 48Gbps bandwidth, this future proofed cable just might be the last HDMI cable you'll ever need. DynamicView 8K Ultra enables the 8K and 4K resolutions with higher refresh rates, meaning sharper high speed content. DynamicView supports Dynamic HDR, meaning content will be able to take advantage of HDR's expanded contrast ranges, brightness levels, and heightened levels of detail, optimized on a scene‑by‑scene or even a frame‑by‑frame basis. This cable complies with the HDMI 2.1 standard, which makes it compatible with the latest hardware, including the PlayStation® 5, PlayStation® 5 Digital Edition, Xbox Series X™, and Xbox Series S™.
- 48Gbps bandwidth: these cables are to carry bandwidth intensive loads and to prevent handshake issues, snow, etc. Perceived hardware issues can be solved by fully supporting high-bandwidth dependent features, such as dynamic HDR, Dolby vision, Dolby Atoms, and DTS x.
- Dynamic HDR: dynamic HDR ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamut, optimized on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- Supports 8K@60Hz: 8K@60Hz resolution means a more immersive viewing experience with sharper high speed content. The resulting Ultra fast And sharp images are great for sports, high performance Gaming, and VR.
- EARC (enhanced audio Return Channel): eARC Supports the most advanced audio formats, such as object-based Audio, which provides an immersive multidimensional experience. The enhanced audio detail and depth can position Audio events from movie soundtracks in 3D space.
- The high bandwidth and extended video resolution enables gaming consoles, PCs, laptops, PC monitors, VR gear, and UHD TVs to support the most advanced extreme gaming features, including support for AMD Free Sync on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
Advanced Gaming Ecosystem
48Gbps, 8K@60Hz, Dynamic HDR, eARC
The high bandwidth and extended video resolution allows your equipment to support the most advanced extreme gaming features, including support for AMD® FreeSync™ on the PlayStation® 4 Pro, Xbox Series X™, and Xbox Series S™ consoles.
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 10K, including 3D and Multiview video
- Supports Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range) for brighter, deeper, and more lifelike colors
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) features
- Supports AMD® FreeSync™ on the PlayStation® 4 Pro, Xbox Series X™, and Xbox Series S™ consoles
- Supports SA‑CD, DVD‑Audio, DTS‑HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high‑definition audio standards
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Supports Deep Color with up to 16‑bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports Game Mode VRR and produces a more fluid and better detailed gameplay experience
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.