Monoprice Speaker Connector Banana Plugs (Closed Screw - 1 Pair)
Anyone using banana plugs for speaker connections know the convenience it brings to the table, while maintaining a secure connection and protecting the bare wire, it also makes it easy to move or upgrade speakers/ receivers/ amps without much hassle. Here's a good quality banana plugs we think you'll like, Monoprice banana plugs - good quality, well made, provides good & secure connection.
Instructions: Strip wire about 3/4". Unscrew bottom piece of banana plug. Insert wire through bottom. End of wire will come out other end about 1/4". Spread and fan out wire over the end (it will be crimped tight when top of banana plug is screwed on). Important tip: Cut end of wire correct length, only need about 1/8 - 1/4", so that when bent over the plug bottom it does not fall on banana threads (makes screwing on very tough). Screw on the top of banana plug, tight. Make sure banana tip is also screwed on tight; yes, it also comes off, for no good reason (actually they seem to reuse body for pin-type plug). Done. Quicker than this makes it seem.
Banana plugs make speaker installation a breeze. They are designed for use with amplifiers or speakers that use traditional binding posts. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts. These high quality plugs are the closed screw type and can accept bare wire or spades. They are sized to fit speaker wire from 12 to 18 AWG. Each pair comes with one plug color coded red and the other coded black, for easy polarity identification. The plug body is made of brass, which is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections. This multi-pack includes five pairs of plugs, perfect for connecting the satellite and center channel speakers in a 5. 1 channel setup.
- Can accept bare wire and spades
- Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated finish
- Brass body construction
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.