The Musical Fidelity M5si is a powerhouse integrated amplifier that stands out for its exceptional sound quality and impressive performance. With its robust power output and extensive features, it sets a new standard in high-fidelity audio reproduction. If you demand the best audio performance and seek a powerful amplifier that elevates your listening experience to new heights, the M5si is an excellent choice that won't disappoint.
The M5si is a real high end amplifier. At 150wpc, with high current delivery, it will drive virtually any loudspeaker easily.
Internally the M5si is configured as two independent monoblocs with a separate preamp, but all mounted on one pcb. Its technical performance is about equal to the M6si.
The M5si has very low distortion, outstanding noise ratio and an extremely flat frequency response. Inputs; phono (mm), 4 line, and USB ’B’ up to 24bit 96kHz.
The M5si produces an extraordinary sweet clear lucid sound. Significantly it was developed after our amazing legendary Nu-Vista 800. Consequently some of the Nu-Vista 800’s subtle pcb layout solutions have found their way into the M5si.
When you hear it we are sure you will understand the relationship between the two. The M5si projects a deep and wide stereo image with very extended bass and a crystalline top end without a trace of harshness.
The M5si In Brief
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent hunky build quality
Power output: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
THD (+ noise): <0.010 % typical 20Hz - 20 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB ‘A’ - weighted
Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
4x Line Level RCA
1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
1 x MM phono input
Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM)
Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance: 50k Ohms (MM)
Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
Fixed, line level output
Variable, preamp output
Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 405
|Weight (unpacked / packed): 14.6 kg/ 18.8 kg|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.