Musical Fidelity M6si is an exceptional audio amplifier that stands in a class of its own. With its powerhouse performance, audiophile-grade sound, advanced features, and solid build quality, it is the go-to choice for those seeking uncompromising audio excellence. Upgrade your audio setup with the Musical Fidelity M6si and indulge in a truly captivating listening experience.
The M6si offers such excellent performance, facilities and power that unless you are seeking the most exotic high-end sound quality you would never need another amplifier. We believe it’s that good.
Internally, the M6si is configured as 2 independent monobloc power amps with a separate pre amp. It is, in fact, a pre amp with 2 monobloc power amps that just happen to share the same casework
The M6si has 220wpc. It has very low distortion, outstanding noise ratio and extremely flat frequency response. Its inputs are phono (MM/MC), 4 line level, 1 balanced XLR and 1 USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96kHz asynchronous.
The M6 combination of high power, high current and extraordinary stability means that it can drive any loudspeaker with ease.
In use it is hard to hear any practical difference between the M6si and other much more expensive amplifiers. In proper blind listening comparisons, the M6si performs incredibly well. If we sound rather enthusiastic it’s because we are.
M6si In Brief
- Excellent technical performance
- Amazing load driving ability, unconditional stability will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and switchable MM / MC Phono
- Preamp output
- Internally it is a separate preamp with two independent monobloc power amps; effectively a separates system in a box
- Excellent, hunky build quality
Power output: 220 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
THD (+ noise): <0.007 % typical 20Hz - 20 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: >107dB ‘A’ - weighted
|Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz|
4x Line Level RCA
1x Line Level XLR Balanced
1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
1 x switchable phono input
Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM), 0.4mV nominal (MC)
Signal / noise ratio: >84dB ‘A’-weighted
Input impedance: 47k Ohms (MM and MC)
Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
Fixed, line level output
Variable, preamp output
Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 400
Weight (unpacked / packed): 16.6 kg/ 21.3 kg
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.