The Planar 2 was developed over two years alongside the latest Planar 3. Featuring the RB220 tonearm, a new 24 V, low noise motor, acrylic high gloss laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
NEW: The stunning new walnut effect finish was introduced in November 2022. The Walnut effect Planar 2 is supplied with the smoked dustcover as standard (other finishes are supplied with the clear dustcover).
RB220 precision tonearm
Rega Carbon cartridge factory fitted
24 V low noise, low vibration motor
10 mm float glass opti-white platter
Walnut effect finish supplied with smoked dust cover as standard
Gloss finish supplied with clear dust cover as standard
Advanced EBLT drive belt fitted as standard from March 2021
Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
CENTRAL BEARING HOUSING
11 mm self securing brass bearing (Patent Pending) offering improved fit and less stress on the bearing preventing the transfer of potential energy.
ACRYLIC GLOSS SKIN PLINTH / WALNUT EFFECT LAMINATE
High gloss acrylic or walnut effect laminated plinth, stiffer and vastly improved appearance with ergonomically positioned power switch.
New 24 V low noise, low vibration motor assembly and new PCB.
New float glass ‘Optiwhite’ 10 mm – Improved accuracy platter.
Re-designed feet - new improved foot assembly to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
Rega Carbon cartridge supplied as standard on all Planar 2s for simple plug and play convenience.
Supplied as standard / optional lid - plinth protectors - supplied to prevent marks on the plinth and keep it looking its best. Walnut effect finish is supplied with the smoked dustcover as standard.
SIMPLE SET UP
Easy to use multi-lingual quick start guide for easy set up.
|Tonearm||Hand assembled RB220 tonearm|
|Cartridge||Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge|
|Motor||24 V low noise motor|
|Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D)||447 x 117 x 360 mm|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.