Take your music outside without losing any sound quality. Polk Audio Atrium Series was introduced around 2002, yet remains one of the best selling and highly user rated outdoor speaker series on the market. Great addition to any small cafe, restaurant or bars. @RM765 They're yours for the taking!
Exceptional sound anywhere you want it – really, anywhere. The compact Atrium® 4 Outdoor Loudspeaker meets or exceeds military specifications for environment endurance. Its small size makes it ideal for tight, out-of-way installations: by the pool, next to the deck or patio, around the kitchen, tucked away in the family den or filling the backyard with great sound. The easy to mount Atrium 4 will deliver high performance audio fall, winter, spring and summer, bringing years of outdoor enjoyment. Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.
- 4 1/2" (11.43cm) Dynamic Balance® long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 3/4" (19mm) Dynamic Balance anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Broad coverage baffle design fills a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound. The Atrium 4 has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing detail.
- Speed-Lock® Mounting, the easiest, fastest and safest of all mounting systems.
- Polk Audio All-Weather Certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Polk All-Weather Certification means Atrium Speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst mother nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains.
|Woofer||4-1/2" Diameter Dynamic Balance Mineral Filled Polymer Cone with rubber surround|
|Tweeter||3/4" Diameter Dynamic Balance Anodized Aluminium Dome Tweeter with Neodymium motor structure|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-80 w per channel|
|Frequency response||75 - 25,000Hz|
|Sensitivity||89 dB 1W/1m|
|Dimensions||8-5/8"H x 5-11/16"W x 6-11/16"D|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.