Add the Polk Audio R50 Tower Speaker to your home theatre setup and immerse yourself in crystal-clear sound. It pumps out 150 watts of power and has a front-firing bass port for high efficiency and powerful bass response.
It's the best of both worlds. The R50 tower gives you the technology (like Dynamic Balance® drivers) and looks (thanks to the real wood veneer) of Polk's higher-end RTi line — at a much more affordable price. If you're looking for a fantastic starter system, or extra speakers for multi-room applications, these sleek speakers may well be the answer!
The 3/4" silk/polymer dome tweeter sends out clean, crisp highs. Dual 6-1/2" Dynamic Balance woofers team up to provide satisfyingly full mids and rich lows. And Polk's high-efficiency design means you don't need a monstrously huge amplifier or receiver to get great sound at high volume. You can see why A/V fans on a budget are excited about these speakers!
Plus, no vinyl finish can measure up to the appearance and feel of real wood — with a black wood veneer, these speakers look beautiful! Each slim tower occupies less than one square foot of floor space. You'll like the innovative arched design of the front-firing port and speaker grille. Adjustable carpet spikes are included.
Conserves floor space by occupying less than one foot
Polk Audio's exclusive Dynamic Balance drivers and tweeters deliver a wider frequency response and lower distortion for a bigger sound field
A front-firing bass port brings out more efficient and powerful bass response
An arched grille design eliminates port interference from the grill and lowers turbulence and distortion
Carpet spikes ensure stability on carpeted floors
Dual 6.5 inch (165mm) drivers provide nearly the bass radiating surface area of a 10 inch woofer but with the imaging, clarity and detail advantages of smaller drivers.
High efficiency design allows it to be driven by unpretentious amplifiers and receivers, revealing that classic Polk sound
5-way binding posts provide a wide array of secure wire-hook up options
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.