Q Acoustics 3030i bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and price. Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i floorstander, along with an optimised motor, 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floorstanding speakers, and 3030i redefines the scale and fidelity available from such a competitively priced stand mounted speakers.
POWER, WITH CONTROL
The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 25mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
DYNAMIC AND DETAILED
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 25mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
BRACED FOR ACTION
Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished.
Point to Point P2P™ bracing, technology first introduce in the flagship Concept 500 speaker, maintains high cabinet rigidity and low distortion, and the bespoke floor stand provides excellent stability while positioning the tweeter at the optimal listening height.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i bookshelf speakers feature magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver.
|Amplified Power||25 - 75 W|
|Bass Unit||165 mm (6.5 in)|
|Crossover Frequency||2.4 kHz|
320 x 200 x 313 mm (12.6 x 7.9 x 12.3 in) cabinet
325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13 in) overall
|Effective Volume||12.5 L (763 cu in)|
|Enclosure Type||2-way reflex|
|Frequency Response||46 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Minimum Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Treble Unit||22 mm (0.9 in)|
|Weight||6.4kg (14.1 lbs)|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations,... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.