With the launch of the M50W MKIII multimedia speaker, an upgrade to Swans popular M50W release (2009), Hivi Swans continues to disrupt the 2.1 speaker systems. And here's another gear that is gonna make you go, "Ah crap, I shouldn't have bought [insert item], I should've bought [insert TechX item]."
Powerful Bass, Accurate Sound
A dedicated subwoofer allows you to experience all the music. It takes much of the strain off the midrange driver. You will hear a significant improvement in midrange transparency that you wouldn’t have with a regular 2-way system.
This 6.5” subwoofer will play all the way down to 38Hz. A 20mm hard dome tweeter and a 3″ midbass driver responds to frequencies from 120Hz to 20kHz
Elegant black piano lacquer finish on both top and bottom caps. The front panel comes with a stone-washed finish. The cabinet side panels are wrapped with a walnut type veneer.
Convenient Rotational Control
A unique control pod features a rotational volume control and one-touch mute functionality. Quickly turn your music on and off by tapping the control, or spin it to get the desired volume. When the music is muted, the indicator light will turn from blue to red.
|Series||Professional DSP 2.1 Multimedia|
|System Type||Sub: 1-way inverted active subwoofer|
Satellite: 2-way closed satellite speakers
|Drivers Configuration||Sub: 6.5'' professional subwoofer|
Satellite: 3in speaker, 19mm dome tweeter
|Frequency Response||Sub: 37Hz-140Hz (±3dB)|
Satellite: 140Hz - 20kHz (±3dB)
|Rated Power||Sub: 120W RMS|
Satellite: 20W RMS x2
|Signal-to-Noise||Sub: > 83dB (unweighted)|
Satellite: > 85dB (unweighted)
|Input Sensitivity||Sub: 360mV|
|Audio Input||Line, Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial|
|Output Power||31w + 31w, Total 62w RMS|
|DSP Active Filter Frequency||2.8kHz|
|Bass & Treble Tuning||+/- 3dB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Sub: 285 * 327 * 251mm|
Satellite: 140 * 140 * 180mm
|Net Weight||Sub: 7.2kg|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.