Topping P50 Regulated Linear Power Supply
Do you need linear power supply for DACs? There are two school of thoughts on this; theoretically on a paper it makes sense to use a linear power supply however in a real world, many audio enthusiasts have said no power supply has made any difference that is remotely audible. Why not hear it for yourself? We are offering FREE Home Trial.
Try it at home for up to 2 days. When you're done, drop it off at the agreed location. Notice subtle differences, and wanna hang on to it. Place your order online.
Real hi-fi system bases on an excellent power supply. Topping P50 is such a device, as it offers excellent performance and allows a hi-fi system to perform to its full potential thanks to delivery of clean and sufficient power. While doing so, it is also very practical and versatile, as it is fitted with two USB-A 5V 1A outputs and one DC 5.5/2.1mm jack 15V 1A output, meaning it can be used to supply power to several different devices.
P50 will work and look particularly well with Topping D50s DAC and Topping A50 headphone amplifier as it bears the same visual design and proportions. It is also an excellent partner to Topping DX3 Pro DAC.
P50 can be used to supply power to a wide range of devices with output voltages of either 5V or 15V, and it is an ideal choice to power other Topping products, such as DX3 Pro, D50, D50s or A50 among others.
Each of the Topping P50 outputs, whether it is one of the two USB-A 5V 1A sockets or the DC 5.5/2.1mm 15V 1A jack provides very clean and safe power to even most power hungry hi-fi devices helping them to realize their full potential and deliver a high quality, faithful sound reproduction.
On top of that, P50 has an input voltage switch that allows the user to select either AC 220 -240V 50/60Hz or AC 100 – 120V 50/60Hz, meaning it can be used anywhere in the world.
High quality build
To ensure a very low noise level and low magnetic losses P50 uses a custom sealed toroidal transformer that has been designed to eliminate noise and residual interference to provide the cleanest possible signal.
To further improve the resistance against the interferences and ensure longevity, P50s case is CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
High energy and low noise
The 15V power supply circuit integrates a series of capacitors of total capacity of not less than 10000µF and the 5V rails have 8000µF, this means a significant energy reserve to ensure stable output signals.
In addition to that P50 uses three TPS7A4700 chips that are the ultra-low noise linear controllers capable of high accuracy, making them an excellent choice for analog circuits.
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 5.2cm|
|Power input||AC110V/AC220V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Power output||2 x USB-A, 1 x DC (5.5/2.1mm)|
|Power supply noise||<1mVrms|
|Output Power||DC5V 1A x 2|
DC5V 1A x 1 + DC15V 0.9A
DC5V 0.8A x 2 + DC15V 0.8A
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.