Xduoo Link Hi-Res Type C To 3.5MM Portable Mobile DAC/Amp Malaysia
Between smartphones and headphones, there’s often a problem. Most smartphones have USB-C ports, and most headphones have 3.5-millimeter jacks. The Link from Xduoo fixes this problem with excellent fidelity to audio. An adapter and a DAC/amp in one, it takes care of digital-to-audio conversion with a built-in ESS9118EC DAC. It supports PCM decoding up to 32bit/384kHZ and DSD256. Plus, it works as a USB DAC when connected to MAC, Windows 7/10, or Linux-enabled devices. It’s also highly portable. Weighing only half an ounce and measuring just over 2 inches long (3.5 inches with the cable), it’s a great choice for commutes, intercontinental plane rides, and everything in between.
XDuoo Link Type-C to 3.5mm ESS9118EC Decoding Portable Headphone Amplifier Adapter Cable Certified with Hi-Res Audio.
Link conforms to Hi-Res audio standard, support up to 32Bit/384kHz, DSD256 audio input, the SNR reach to 115dB, which improves the sound quality of mobile output, and also solves the embarrassment that most mobile do not have earphone holes
High-performance Decoding Chip.
There is ES9118EC decoding chip built-in link. Compared with ordinary mobile, only 16Bit/48kHz audio can be decoded, while Link supports PCM decoding up to 32Bit/384kHz, and DSD256, which can present more details, truly restore lossless tone quality and enjoy high-definition audio
Low Consumption and Macro-energy.
There is a professional power amplifier built-in Link, according to the impedance of different headsets, it will dynamic self-adapting earphone impedance, earplugs to large ears can be easily solved, supporting up to 600ohms high resistance headphones
Compact and Portable
Link processes and designs Aluminum alloy shell by using CNC, with the fashionable and compact appearance, the weight is only 15g, and the body is the same size as the USB disk, it is very convenient to carry and use, is the ideal choice for office and commuting, and is the gospel of mobile music enthusiasts
No Battery Design
Link has no built-in battery as it only consumes a small amount of power. The low-power design ensures it to be driven by a low current, no need to worry about the battery life of the mobile. It uses USB adapter provides wide compatibility with most systems. Just plug and play
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.