If you're looking for a pair of midrange speakers and the B&W Award Winning 606 S2 Anniversary Edition are just out of your budget range, then these are a superb option.
"One of the best sounding bookshelf speakers I have heard at this price." Thiban Chandra, TechX Group Director
What Hi-Fi? Review
Offering power and scale that belies its compact form, the 607 S2 Anniversary Edition features the Continuum™ cone and updated crossovers to ensure exceptional resolution and musicality. Ideal for stereo or surround sound use.
Same size, even more detail.
Ideal for smaller spaces, the 607 S2 Anniversary Edition uncovers incredible insight and dynamism in your music. Using the same game-changing technologies as its siblings, 607 S2 Anniversary Edition is perfect for enjoying your music or providing surround sound as part of a home theatre system.
Layered, beautiful details.
The new 607 S2 Anniversary Edition adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? An accurate and immersive reproduction of your favourite music.
Truly amazing sound.
Voice and instruments are delivered with purity ad precision, thanks to the revolutionary Continuum cone, as found in our flagship 800 series Diamond. Once reserved for only our most revered models, Continuum brings you a cleaner and more accurate performance.
Upgraded and optimized crossovers.
As well as celebratory cosmetic changes, 600 Series Anniversary Edition also benefits from a new optimised crossover design featuring carefully selected components, offering greater insight from your music.
|Model||607 S2 Anniversary Edition|
|Description||2-way vented-box system|
|Features||Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter|
Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency|
1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
|Frequency range||-6dB at 40Hz and 33kHz|
|Frequency response||52Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Harmonic distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)|
<1% 110Hz - 22kHz
<0.5% 180Hz - 20kHz
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 4Ω)|
|Recommended amplifier power||30W - 100W into 8Ω on unclipped programme|
|Dimensions||Height: 300mm (11.8 in)|
Width: 165mm (6.5 in)
Depth: 207mm (8.1 in) cabinet only
231mm (9.1 in) including grille and terminals
|Net weight||4.7kg (10.4 lb)|
We understand the anxiety of shopping online in Malaysia particularly on startup and small business website; you don't get to physically hold the product before buying, how will you know if the product will live up to your expectations, ... - which is why we are committed to
- Only sell/advertise products or brands that we believe in
- Thoroughly research a product/model to save you time and get the most value for your money
- Go the extra mile to properly package items for shipping
- Rely on reputable courier service (*not necessarily the cheapest)
- Provide second to none customer service (Lazada/ Shopee gets thousands of visitors a day, we have Only You to focus on)
- Safeguarding your privacy & offer a seamless user experience on our ecommerce webpage
- Ensure all pages and content on TechX are accessed using SSL encryption (*look for the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar...SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, login credentials to be transmitted securely)
- Your satisfaction! We believe we sourced for the best quality products around, however sometimes life happens. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of any product, we will gladly refund your money + 20% of what your paid
In the event you still need further assurance, write to us via our Contact Form and we'll get back within 2 hours.